Thursday, February 10, 2011

My morning coffee

What would I do without my morning coffee? Probably go crazy and be in a bad mood for sure. I can honestly say that I stared to drink coffee at a young age and I haven't stopped ever since...unless I'm prego..then I have to take a break from it. I love coffee! I love it in the morning, I love it in the evening and underneath the moon...What can I say I love it! People that know me, know not to mess with my coffee. People that know me, also know that I know if a cup of coffee taste good just by smelling it.And 99% of the time ,I'm correct!
This morning I'm drinking fresh french pressed coffee. The brand, Dunkin Donuts! The coffee smells and tastes so delicious that I feel like walking down Sunset Blvd. while enjoying the beautiful shades of blue the sky has to offer. Maybe someday I will take a break from my busy schedule and do so...

To everyone,enjoy your morning coffee and let it take you to where you least expected.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this! It brings me to a memory with my boys.. It was My two youngest boys and an evening that was crispy cold. I made them hot cocoa and me a fresh cup of Brazillian coffee! I than took them to the top of our roof with their little robes and me with mine. It was a night of adventure as we looked at the; as you say Mayra, beautiful shades of the crispy blue sky. My boys asked many questions and we looked for milkyway bears, angels and even little red ridding hood and the big bad wolf! Thanks Mayra for sparking up a memory when my boys were so little once! Enjoy your little boy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so touching! Thanks to you for sharing this beautiful memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My morning coffee is most definitely one of the most important parts of my day. If it's perfect (from my favorite coffee shop and/or strong and hot and fresh) then my day's off to a good start. But if it's sub-par, then I'm in a MOOD! It's crucial. Mostly I buy coffee from local companies, cause man we have lots of great choices here in the bay area, but I'm open minded as long as it's high quality and strong!

    ReplyDelete